The Donor Ministries Team seeks to care for and serve the supporters of Samaritan’s Purse. We manage all supporter data carefully and conscientiously, recognising our supporters trust and faith in us to steward their gifts carefully. We seek to handle supporter’s queries, donations, resource orders, prayer requests and contact preferences with understanding and grace.
We are looking for data assistants to be employed on temporary part time contracts at our head office in Buckhurst Hill to assist primarily with data inputting. Starting as soon as possible, ending 22 December 2017 with the possibility of extending into the New Year. Part time hours are 7.30am -11am and 4.00pm – 8.00pm. Hourly rate: £ 9 -11 per hour with a completion bonus at the end of the contract. Close proximity to Central Line.
You will need to have:
- Experience in data entry preferred, knowledge of Raiser Edge desirable, although full training will be given.
- Intermediate experience in Excel with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in a team environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Confidence to work independently
- Good administrative skills
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of working in an office
Due to the nature and/or context of this post the successful candidate will need to be a committed Christian able to fully commit to our Statement of Faith.
ALL applicants are required to submit a completed application form. Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews may commence prior to the advert closing date.
Closing date for applications: 11th October 2017.
Temporary Part Time Data Assistant Person SpecificationTemporary Part Time Data Assistant Application Form