Location: Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: Full-time (Temporary)
We are looking to employ two Administrators on temporary contracts at our Head Office in Buckhurst Hill, Essex to assist primarily with managing donations, data importing, maintaining systems and responding to supporter enquiries during our Operation Christmas Child shoebox campaign from September 2019 to 31st January 2020.
You will need to:
• be quick to learn
• have a clear and confident telephone manner
• good PC skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (eg Excel, Word)
• a good teamworker to help meet team deadlines
• be comfortable working in a very busy environment
• have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• be flexible regarding the tasks you may be given
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebecca Butt HR Administration Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 559 2044 ext 224. If you would like more information about the Operation Christmas Child campaign, please visit our website.
There is a requirement for the holder of this position to be a committed Christian and to be able demonstrate a personal commitment to the Christian faith