Samaritan’s Purse is a global evangelical Christian relief and development organisation providing emergency relief, development assistance and church and community support to suffering people around the world while sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Full time, immediate start, 3 month contract initially
Based Buckhurst Hill (close proximity to the Central Line)
Salary £19,000 – £20,000 pro rata per annum
Closing date: 3 December 2017
Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) are looking for a full time Interim Receptionist who will be passionate at providing excellent customer service to our staff and supporters.
The successful applicant needs to have a flexible approach to work, with strong interpersonal skills.
Key duties are as follows:
- Manage the reception area and create a welcoming and professional environment/li>
- Responsibility for managing the main SP and BGEA switchboards and directing calls
- Manage email enquiries
- Book meeting rooms and receive deliveries
- Book travel and accommodation as required
- Compile rotas
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director’s office, as required
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed active Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter by completing the form below.