This role will act as a right hand person to the Head of HR and will manage the HR Administrative and Procedure processes across both Samaritan’s Purse and BGEA UK. You will autonomously drive key HR deliverables. This role would suit a strong people person, an excellent administrator who can essentially role up their sleeves to the day to day operational work and find solutions to escalated queries. This role will also be the manager of employee data and be the ‘go to’ person for the organisations’ employees.
This role will:
- Own the reporting of and process compliance with HR policy and procedure, HR systems experience is essential with the ability to build reports.
- Maintain legal compliance of the HR function e.g. GDPR, policy, employment law changes, in conjunction with the Head of HR, HR management team and SP/BGEA Company Secretary
- Own functions allocated to the HR department namely all administration around Learning, HR, Recruitment, Pay and Benefits, and HR Systems.
- To own the HR systems strategy with the Head of HR. Ensuring that system is maintained functioning and is developed and improved to continually reduce need for multiple inputs of data and where possible data is reported out of the system.
- To be the first point of contact for all Employment Relations HR Queries and be proficient in HR administration and procedures within ER.GDPR – to ensure that all activities in the HR comply with legislation.
- To support the Safeguarding function of SP/BGEA and in doing so help to create an organisational culture whereby the wellbeing of those groups, including staff, are at all times held as a priority.
You will be an experienced HR Administrator looking to take that next step. You will have had considerable experience within HR Systems as well as covering all aspects of administration and process within Employee Relations.
You will also be extremely well organised, pro-active and have the ability to communicate with a diverse workforce.
If not already on the road to studying your CIPD you will be keen to start on this.
The role is full time but consideration would be given to applicant who could work a minimum of 28 hours per week.
Finally, due to the scope and nature of the role there is an occupational requirement to have an active Christian faith for this role.
ALL applicants are required to submit a CV using the form below.
Please note we are only able to consider applicants who are currently fully eligible to work in the UK.
Download Job Description