We are looking for a bright, IT sharp individual with recent A levels and excellent GCSE results to based out of Buckhurst Hill.
You will be working for one of the leading Evangelical Christian Charities in the UK learning all aspect of finance. We will sponsor you in Accountancy qualifications and give you the tools to be a success in finance. You will have good Numeracy and English skills, be great with Excel, have a drive and ambition to want to get on and you will be a team player – ready to help wherever needed.
- This is an occupational requirement o be a committed Christian, which will, in part, be considered demonstrable by the following additional specifications:
- be seeking to have a sound biblical knowledge and by applying that knowledge in their daily life and promoting that application in the lives of those around them.
- have a sound Christian prayer life, recognising the importance of consistently reading the Bible, with a desire to help drive forward the prayer life of the organisation.
- be able to be a sound Christian witness and encouragement in the workplace in the course of your duties.
- regularly attend a church, or Christian fellowship, whose teaching and practice is in agreement with our biblical basis.