Fun. Rewarding. Challenging. Developing.
These are just a few of the words that describe the experience of volunteering for Samaritan’s Purse.
As a volunteer, you will be trained and resourced to play an important role within the life of the charity. You will also be connected to a network of several thousand volunteers across the UK - volunteers who make what we do in the UK and overseas possible.
What can I do as a volunteer?
There are many opportunities available for our volunteers, including the following:
- Support our office-based staff with administration
- Drive a van or minibus collecting shoeboxes in your area
- Visit nearby churches or schools to present the work of Samaritan’s Purse
- Help with the running of an Operation Christmas Child checking centre or warehouse
- Be a contact point and ‘champion’ Samaritan’s Purse within your church/school/workplace
How do I apply to become a volunteer?
We ask that you complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a Samaritan’s Purse volunteer. Once you’ve submitted this form, we will be in touch with you to discuss the possibilities.
If you are interested in office-based voluntary work, please visit our Jobs page to find out more.